You will receive Panama Gesha Janson and our Filter Selection coffee from JIBBILITTLE ROASTING Co. This exclusive coffee will definitely blow your mind.
- Our Filter Single origin 150g
- Panama Gesha Nat lot 374 65g
- Panama Gesha Nat lot 238 65g
Panama Gesha Washed Lot 317 100g
This set is included 500g of Express UPS shipping ($60usd) to any country in the world.
- Panama Geisha coffee is the most expensive coffee in the world. It is a high-end coffee that grows in the highland areas of Panama. They are especially distinct for its gentle floriated scent that resembles jasmine and peach. Geisha coffee can carry tang of a berry, peach, mango, guava, citrus, lime, jasmine, and pineapple, among others. From the Janson farm to your cup. Geisha is an arabica variety that has attained worldwide recognition for Panama as the best and most expensive coffee.
- It is considered by many to be the "champagne of coffee." Geisha has an extraordinary character with a rich aroma of floral and jasmine notes with citrus flavors and a touch of honey. The Janson family is proud to offer this unique coffee hand-selected and micro-roasted for your delight. Winner of the 2nd prize – Geisha coffee in the Best of Panama 2013.
Best of 2020 coffee