- You will receive the 470g of coffee the best coffee from JIBBILITTLE ROASTING Co. This exclusive coffee will definitely blow your mind.
- Our Single origin 220g (Tansania washed)
- Panama Gesha Nat lot 374 75g
- Panama Gesha Nat lot 238 75g
- Panama Gesha Washed Lot 317 100g
- This set is included 500g of Express UPS shipping to any country in the world.
- Panama Geisha coffee is the most expensive coffee in the world. It is a high-end coffee that grows in the highland areas of Panama. They are especially distinct for its gentle floriated scent that resembles jasmine and peach. Geisha coffee can carry tang of a berry, peach, mango, guava, citrus, lime, jasmine, and pineapple, among others. From the Janson farm to your cup. Geisha is an arabica variety that has attained worldwide recognition for Panama as the best and most expensive coffee. It is considered by many to be the "champagne of coffee." Geisha has an extraordinary character with a rich aroma of floral and jasmine notes with citrus flavors and a touch of honey.
- The Janson family is proud to offer this unique coffee hand-selected and micro-roasted for your delight. Winner of the 2nd prize – Geisha coffee in the Best of Panama 2013.
Best of 2020 coffee