You will get
- Sumo 700ml- Shadow leave - Light weight - Pointy Shape with round brush
- Musketeer 600ml - Light weight - Pointy Spout
- Etching Pen
SALE & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- Please consider sale purchases carefully as we do not offer refunds, credits or exchanges for change of mind or incorrectly ordered sale items. There are no refunds on discounted items unless they are faulty and are returned within 14 days of purchase.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect (see last photo).
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity. We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons as we only ship to the address that you entered at check out. The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address (*Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and recipient´s Mobile phone) at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is faulty
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Drawing Set - Sumo-Mus
Any wire markings on the inside of the milk jugs is a normal occurrence during the electroplating by using the wire to attached the Jug to submerge into the solution as its purpose is just to hold the the jug into the electroforming solution. Such markings occur naturally and vary from jug to jug. They can not be avoided and ensure our authenticity, but are in no way a defect or poor production. All jugs are inspected by us prior to shipping to meet our requisite standard.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Wire marking/ Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. The blue color will be easily shown your finger print after first used and it is not a color defect, after micro cloth wipe it will be disappeared.
All jugs are made from a mould and are produced on a machine which bends the sheet metal. In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. What we can however assure you is that your jug is still operational and the scratches will not affect your latte art or milk frothing. As with everything, once we wash or use regularly new scratches and Finger prints will appear.
RoseGold/ Blue Plating, this Color which has more of a copper/ Blue color than gold this causes the copper/blue at the surface to oxidize in a normal manner. You will find a mark or stain or tarnish on the surface. This is not a defect or used jug. Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
WASH & CARE
Not dishwasher proof.
Hand wash only.
Not chemical resistance and color retention.