You will get Knight Rider 600ml (steel color) = pointy spout Kendo 400ml = rounded spoutColor Coating Notes Pro The color plating (Teflon & Electroplating) application gives the jug a more attractive. At Jibbi Jug we take the highest of care with the manufacturer to achieve even more sophisticated, decorative finishes that are both beautiful and durable and ensure that the standard of all coatings is acceptable. Con. In some area there will be a slight different color tones, and in very rare cases, *tiny soft spots, light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the external and internal surface on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, machineing, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments. This is common to all jugs when paint coatings to stainless steels surfaces . There would be some unavoidable abrasions purely based on how the product needs to work and is not a defect. (*see photo) Shipping Note* Our prices are included the International shipping cost, If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons. The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $30 USD. Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out. Read before you buyPlease have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Knight Rider + Kendo
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
- Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use and wear.
- COLOR plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS Teflon Coating?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, and less likely to peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties for longer.
- Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail over a month or years. Modern coatings can be used with light scraping of metal tools with very little degradation.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
COLOR COATING NOTES!
- All JIBBIJUG are made by stainless steel 304 grade (excluded Original series) adding Color plating to an item to make it appear more precious and attractive. You may be aware that there are slightly different color tone in different area and also may have a tiny soft spot in the metal happen in rare cases which almost invisible or none depending on the color schemes, methods, finished and material of coatings and surface chemical treatments.
- The Color Plating is only coating for outside of the jug, not to plating the inside of the jug. But you will see some color adhere to the stainless steel inside of the jug as its deposit the metal finish. You may see a light haze or fine scratch line on the metal in side the jug, It is a normal condition which it was not a defect from Electroplating method.
- For Teflon Coating is coated for Outside and Inside of the jug to get the benefits of non-stick and easy to clean.
- Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.
Pleased choose items carefully when ordering, We do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy.
- We do not refund if you don't like the jug, or spout of the jug after being used, or finding it unsuitable afterwards
- Ensure you use this Paper Metric Scale to check the alignment quality, Never check only with the naked eye, Use this sheet to check.
- We do not refund any Alignment issues after any usage, Please check carefully before your FIRST use,
- If something is not right, please report your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days after receiving your items.
- We will let you Exchange, or Refund with Credit note if the items meets the following conditions below,
- Items show no signs of use, wear or damage and are returned in the original packaging, or it will result in your warranty being void.
- We do not provide the shipping cost for any refunds or exchanges.
- The prices is included the shipping cost, therefore the amount of refund will be deduct from your total amount.
We will happily offer the refund of a purchased item(s) if it meets any of the following conditions:
- It is physically faulty or damaged in some way.
- The incorrect item was shipped or does not match the description and/or images of the item.
- The item was out of stock or unavailable at the time the order was placed.
- Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Return shipping will be your own cost, as all jugs has been carefully inspected for quality before shipping. (1-2mm Tolerance acceptance for spout and handle alignment)
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason such as:
- Denied Due to Customs Charges
- Incomplete/Insufficient Address
- Undeliverable as Addressed
- Prohibited Import / Denied Entry by Customs, Refused, etc..
- The shipping fees will not be reimbursed unless it is Faulty or Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- The shipping fee will be calculate from AUSPOST at the below link. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
- By ordering with JIBBIJUG, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.