You will get
- Sumo 700ml- Shadow leave - Light weight
- Kendo 380ml
- Reusable Face Mask
- Etching Pen
SALE & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- Please consider sale purchases carefully as we do not offer refunds, credits or exchanges for change of mind or incorrectly ordered sale items. There are no refunds on discounted items unless they are faulty and are returned within 14 days of purchase.
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout. (See Jibbi's note on the right bullets)
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire marks on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason.
- In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There is no imperfections on the exterior but a thin wire markings on the inside of the milk pitcher.
- Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as our Refund, Return, QC, Color coating, Material marks ,No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track and contact about your parcel with UPS.
- We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- We only ship to the address that you entered at check out. If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons .
- The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address included Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone (International form) in English only at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is Damage.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. However, we have declared your items at low value for you so please enjoy .
Sumo 700ml+ Kendo SET
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
- Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use and wear.
- COLOR plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS Teflon Coating?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, and less likely to peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties for longer.
- Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail over a month or years. Modern coatings can be used with light scraping of metal tools with very little degradation.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
COLOR COATING NOTES!
- All JIBBIJUG are made by stainless steel 304 grade (excluded Original series) adding Color plating to an item to make it appear more precious and attractive. You may be aware that there are slightly different color tone in different area and also may have a tiny soft spot in the metal happen in rare cases which almost invisible or none depending on the color schemes, methods, finished and material of coatings and surface chemical treatments.
- The Color Plating is only coating for outside of the jug, not to plating the inside of the jug. But you will see some color adhere to the stainless steel inside of the jug as its deposit the metal finish. You may see a light haze or fine scratch line on the metal in side the jug, It is a normal condition which it was not a defect from Electroplating method.
- For Teflon Coating is coated for Outside and Inside of the jug to get the benefits of non-stick and easy to clean.
- Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.
Pleased choose items carefully when ordering, We do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy.
- We do not refund if you don't like the jug, or spout of the jug after being used, or finding it unsuitable afterwards
- Ensure you use this Paper Metric Scale to check the alignment quality, Never check only with the naked eye, Use this sheet to check.
- We do not refund any Alignment issues after any usage, Please check carefully before your FIRST use,
- If something is not right, please report your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days after receiving your items.
- We will let you Exchange, or Refund with Credit note if the items meets the following conditions below,
- Items show no signs of use, wear or damage and are returned in the original packaging, or it will result in your warranty being void.
- We do not provide the shipping cost for any refunds or exchanges.
- The prices is included the shipping cost, therefore the amount of refund will be deduct from your total amount.
We will happily offer the refund of a purchased item(s) if it meets any of the following conditions:
- It is physically faulty or damaged in some way.
- The incorrect item was shipped or does not match the description and/or images of the item.
- The item was out of stock or unavailable at the time the order was placed.
- Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Return shipping will be your own cost, as all jugs has been carefully inspected for quality before shipping. (1-2mm Tolerance acceptance for spout and handle alignment)
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason such as:
- Denied Due to Customs Charges
- Incomplete/Insufficient Address
- Undeliverable as Addressed
- Prohibited Import / Denied Entry by Customs, Refused, etc..
- The shipping fees will not be reimbursed unless it is Faulty or Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- The shipping fee will be calculate from AUSPOST at the below link. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
- By ordering with JIBBIJUG, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.