You will get
- JIBBI'S APRON
- KENDO 0.7mm or 0.8mm
- To make a shipping cost as low at no extra charges, our prices are included AUSPOST International shipping cost (not a courier service), it is your responsibility to track your parcel and contact your National Postal Services in case of custom charges or attempted delivery, pick up your parcel. We have no control of external issues that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $30 USD or If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping $30 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
- If you need a Door to Door service (DHL/TNT/UPSP/ETC) please select and pay extra at check out.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use.
Color plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS TEFLON COATING?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, but eventually it will peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties not last longer.
Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail and degradation after month or years.
Teflon is a material often used as a non-stick coating on cookware. Occasionally, Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using, which reduces its non-stick properties.
At JibbiJug we take the highest of care with the manufacturer to ensure that the standard of all coatings is acceptable. There would be some unavoidable abrasions and Peeling off after even first used with high heat or touch other material. Please be advised that this damage issued after used we will not provide refund or return in respect thereof.
We highly recommended you steam the milk in other stainless steel jug and then transfer to a teflon jug, or buy an electroplating options for less damage and last longer.
WASH & CARE
Not dishwasher proof.
Hand wash only.
Not chemical resistance and color retention.
Pleased choose items carefully when ordering, We do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy.
- We do not refund if you don't like the jug, or spout of the jug after being used, or finding it unsuitable afterwards
- Ensure you use this Paper Metric Scale to check the alignment quality, Never check only with the naked eye, Use this sheet to check.
- We do not refund any Alignment issues after any usage, Please check carefully before your FIRST use,
- If something is not right, please report your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days after receiving your items.
- We will let you Exchange, or Refund with Credit note if the items meets the following conditions below,
- Items show no signs of use, wear or damage and are returned in the original packaging, or it will result in your warranty being void.
- We do not provide the shipping cost for any refunds or exchanges.
- The prices is included the shipping cost, therefore the amount of refund will be deduct from your total amount.
We will happily offer the refund of a purchased item(s) if it meets any of the following conditions:
- It is physically faulty or damaged in some way.
- The incorrect item was shipped or does not match the description and/or images of the item.
- The item was out of stock or unavailable at the time the order was placed.
- Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Return shipping will be your own cost, as all jugs has been carefully inspected for quality before shipping. (1-2mm Tolerance acceptance for spout and handle alignment)
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason such as:
- Denied Due to Customs Charges
- Incomplete/Insufficient Address
- Undeliverable as Addressed
- Prohibited Import / Denied Entry by Customs, Refused, etc..
- The shipping fees will not be reimbursed unless it is Faulty or Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- The shipping fee will be calculate from AUSPOST at the below link. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
- By ordering with JIBBIJUG, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.