YOU WILL GET 1: Kendo Rustic Camo 400ML2: Kungfu 350ml3: Canvas Tote Bag
Kungfu Kendo Totebag
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use.
Color plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS TEFLON COATING?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, but eventually it will peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties not last longer.
Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail and degradation after month or years.
Teflon is a material often used as a non-stick coating on cookware. Occasionally, Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using, which reduces its non-stick properties.
At JibbiJug we take the highest of care with the manufacturer to ensure that the standard of all coatings is acceptable. There would be some unavoidable abrasions and Peeling off after even first used with high heat or touch other material. Please be advised that this damage issued after used we will not provide refund or return in respect thereof.
We highly recommended you steam the milk in other stainless steel jug and then transfer to a teflon jug, or buy an electroplating options for less damage and last longer.
WASH & CARE
Not dishwasher proof.
Hand wash only.
Not chemical resistance and color retention.
Refund & Returns Policy
- We do not refund for Change of mind or Sale items or Free items or Item was used.
- We do not refund for Crooked spout or Alignment issues that create by own assumption, rather than our "Paper metric scale" for QC.
- We do not refund if you don't like the jug or spout of the jug after being used, or it doesn't fit you properly later.
We will happily offer the refund of a purchased item(s) if it meets any of the following conditions:
- It is physically faulty or damaged in some way.
- The incorrect item was shipped or does not match the descriptions.
- The item was out of stock or unavailable.
- Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
Exchange or Return
We check all the jugs strictly before posting it to you. Should you receive a jug and are not 100% happy with it, please contact the JIBBIJUG immediately and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
Return or Exchange for any other reason, return shipping will be you at your own cost
- Refunds will not be issued If you has owned it for some time or used it and may causes the spout/ body broken or chipped later, it is your responsibility to take reasonable care of JIBBIJUGS as the spout are quite delicate part due to the sharpness and thin curve designed for "Latteart purpose".
- We will happily offer a free repair service. Good returned for repair will be accessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time with free of charges. Please note, Customers will be required to pay for return postage fees.
Online store credit will be issued within 7 days of products being returned, which can be used for future purchases at www.jibbijug.com. Credit issued will expire 6 months from date of issue.
Please be aware as this Pointed eagle is very sharp pointy and slope, you may experience pouring lop side and perhaps you may think the spout seems to be crooked. Here's a trick to keep the pours straight, When pouring, please make sure your arm is parallel with the jug and position your cup, handle and arm in right angle direction.
- Your package cannot be delivered without a a correct full delivery address (Number, Street, City, State and Zip Code) and Mobile contact number. and any other part of your complete address, the return parcel from incomplete or wrong address, we reserve the right to charge you for any extra costs
- If you are waiting for delivery of MILk JUGS and it is taking longer than 7 days after you has received the tracking no. from us.
Pls immediately check at Australia Postal service via
- Once the parcel has reached your country, it is your responsibility to contact your local (government) post office in case of custom charges or pick up parcel.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination.