You will get
- Musketeer 600ml
- Kendo 400ml
Color Coating Notes
- The color plating (Teflon & Electroplating) application gives the jug a more attractive.
- At Jibbi Jug we take the highest of care with the manufacturer to achieve even more sophisticated, decorative finishes that are both beautiful and durable and ensure that the standard of all coatings is acceptable.
- In some area there will be a slight different color tones, and in very rare cases, *tiny soft spots, light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the external and internal surface on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, machineing, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments. This is common to all jugs when paint coatings to stainless steels surfaces .
- There would be some unavoidable abrasions purely based on how the product needs to work and is not a defect. (*see photo)
* Our prices are included the International shipping cost, If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons. The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $30 USD. Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
- All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments. There is a welding marks inside from Laser welding handle process.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC Alignment, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Musketeer & Kendo
NOTES REGARDING COLOR COATING
All JIBBIJUGs are made with 304 grade stainless steel (excluded original series). The application of color plating to our products, is to make it appear more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. As we are using 3 primary colors mix to get the blue one.
Teflon Coating is applied to both external, and internal surfaces of the jug, to provide a non-stick surface to the entire jug.
Pleased choose items carefully when ordering, We do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy.
- We do not refund if you don't like the jug, or spout of the jug after being used, or finding it unsuitable afterwards
- Ensure you use this Paper Metric Scale to check the alignment quality, Never check only with the naked eye, Use this sheet to check.
- We do not refund any Alignment issues after any usage, Please check carefully before your FIRST use,
- If something is not right, please report your issue to email@example.com within 3 working days after receiving your items.
- We will let you Exchange, or Refund with Credit note if the items meets the following conditions below,
- Items show no signs of use, wear or damage and are returned in the original packaging, or it will result in your warranty being void.
- We do not provide the shipping cost for any refunds or exchanges.
- The prices is included the shipping cost, therefore the amount of refund will be deduct from your total amount.
We will happily offer the refund of a purchased item(s) if it meets any of the following conditions:
- It is physically faulty or damaged in some way.
- The incorrect item was shipped or does not match the description and/or images of the item.
- The item was out of stock or unavailable at the time the order was placed.
- Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Return shipping will be your own cost, as all jugs has been carefully inspected for quality before shipping. (1-2mm Tolerance acceptance for spout and handle alignment)
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason such as:
- Denied Due to Customs Charges
- Incomplete/Insufficient Address
- Undeliverable as Addressed
- Prohibited Import / Denied Entry by Customs, Refused, etc..
- The shipping fees will not be reimbursed unless it is Faulty or Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- The shipping fee will be calculate from AUSPOST at the below link. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
- By ordering with JIBBIJUG, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.