RONIN: 380ml: Easy pen drawing Latte art masters LOVE this product as this is a super light jug in the Market.
- A combination of the Pointed Eagle Spout and a narrow opening is best for producing the compound or tiny leaf patterns.
- Super Lightweight at 140 g, helps to enhance the definition of the small leaves and easy move your hand when mixing the milk or create a stronger/ delicate line to make your image more compelling.
- The perfect size of this spout helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space.
- Best for all drawing WLC Patterns into 8 oz cup, all patterns possible!! Great results with a clear small leave line and easy dragging and dropping techniques.
- Right size for a small cup at 3-8 oz. Small Handle for Female/ small hand
- Due to the material being at 0.7mm thickness so this material is prone to small scratches and factory marks (inside & outside ) than 0.8mm which can not be avoided. Please check the references of the photos and accepted it is not a defect before you buy
- You may have noticed that the spout or handle of the jug is misaligned, causing an uneven pour. Nevertheless, this jug is produced with an acceptable tolerance, which does not affect off-centered pours.
- The extremely sharp, pointed spout resembles an eagle's beak and is intentionally designed to create crisp lines and strong contrasts. Unlike pitchers with larger, rounded spouts, this one requires a steady hand and precise movements as the pointy design leaves little room for error, particularly when attempting tulip pours. While using this jug may be challenging initially, practice will undoubtedly improve your skills.
- During a tulip pour, beginners often tilt the pitcher or hold a cup at an incorrect angle, causing the pour to come out crooked. To avoid this, first, hold the cup level and align the spout with the handle so that your arm is parallel to the cup. Pour slowly in the center and keep the pitcher very close to the surface. Most importantly, avoid lifting the pitcher too quickly or too high to maintain its position.
- Once you become familiar with the jug, with practice, this pitcher can help you master a highly useful skill. However, if you struggle with the sharp spout and prefer an easier pour, we recommend considering our rounded spout model.
Please carefully assess the quality condition of our milk jugs as refunds or exchanges are not available.
- Prior to shipment, all jugs are inspected. Please be aware that there may be small, but acceptable, variations in the spouts, handles, and bodies between the left and right sides due to natural tenacity and tolerance in the production process.
- Handle alignment may vary by 1-2mm, which falls within an acceptable tolerance level and does not impact pouring or pouring technique.
- Laser welding will leave visible marks on the inside of the handle, but this is not a defect and will not lead to rusting.
- While polishing or coating the metal, it may come into contact with another object, resulting in minor scratches on the exterior and interior surfaces of the jug. Although we make efforts to carefully inspect each jug, we cannot guarantee that every stainless steel product will be completely scratch-free.
- By agreeing to purchase a color-coated jug, you acknowledge that the mentioned conditions are not defects but rather part of the production process, which may include minor scratches and factory marks on both the exterior and interior surfaces. Please note that any plated item will naturally tarnish over time and with use.
Read Before You Buy
- Review our QC, alignment, color coating, return/refund, and No Change of Mind policies before placing your order. Please agree to these policies.
- Check item quality before first use. If you have any issues, please report us within 3 days of receiving it, along with the order number and proof of Unboxing.
- No refunds allowed for a change of mind or incorrect selections or after used.
- Color coating may peel, fade, or discolour over time.
- Contact us within 3 days to replace major coating issues or defects not mentioned before use.
- Signs of used jugs void Return policies
- Our prices cover DHL EXPRESS shipping ($60/jug) without extra charges at checkout.
- Ensure accurate delivery addresses as refunds or replacements won't be issued for incorrect entries.
- Additional costs like local taxes, import/customs duties are not included and are your responsibility. JIBBIJUG won't refund or reimburse orders for unwanted charges.
- Your items are declared as low value. Enjoy!
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.