RONIN: 380ml: Easy pen drawing
Latte art masters LOVE this product as this is a super light jug in the Market. A combination of the Pointed Eagle Spout and a narrow opening is best for producing compound or tiny leaf patterns.
- Super Light weight at140g , help to enhance the definition of the small leaves and easy move your hand when mixing the milk or create a stronger/ delicate lines to makes your image more compelling.
- The perfect size of this spout really helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space.
- Best for all drawing WLC Patterns into 8 oz cup, all patterns opoosible!! Great results with a clear small leave lines and easy draging and dropping techniques.
- Right size for small cup at 3-8 oz
- Minior scatches may appear for Polished coating (*see photo) as metal is at 0.7mm.
- Simply spend more at $10 to get the Express Shipping, check out more products at a Merchadise or Round Spout page
- To make a shipping cost as low at no extra charges, our prices are included AUSPOST International shipping cost (not a courier service), it is your responsibility to track your parcel and contact your National Postal Services in case of custom charges or attempted delivery, pick up your parcel. We have no control of external issues that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $30 USD or If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping $30 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
- If you need a Door to Door service please select and pay extra at check out.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Alignement & QC
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
- Each Jugs will have their own tolerance due to the material tenacity, so you will find a little different in any part of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity but we will try to control the tolerance within 1-2mm in mass production.
- All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.