RONIN: 380ml: Easy pen drawing Latte art masters LOVE this product as this is a super light jug in the Market.
- A combination of the Pointed Eagle Spout and a narrow opening is best for producing compound or tiny leaf patterns.
- Super Light weight at140g , help to enhance the definition of the small leaves and easy move your hand when mixing the milk or create a stronger/ delicate lines to makes your image more compelling.
- The perfect size of this spout really helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space.
- Best for all drawing WLC Patterns into 8 oz cup, all patterns opoosible!! Great results with a clear small leave lines and easy draging and dropping techniques.
- Right size for small cup at 3-8 oz. Small Handle for Female/ small hand
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire mark on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason. In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There is no imperfections on the exterior but a thin wire markings on the inside of the milk pitcher.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track and contact about your parcel with UPS. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries. We only ship to the address that you entered at check out. If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons .
- The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g). Please provide us with a valid full address included Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone (International form) at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is Damage.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. However, we have declared your items at low value for you so please enjoy .
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.