Latte art masters LOVE this product. A combination of the Pointed Eagle Spout and a narrow opening is best for producing compound or tiny leaf patterns."
The spout is uniquely designed by jibbi and whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. "As you become more confident and proficient with this spout, the results will become more apparent."
- Light weight 150g
- Right size for small cup
- The perfect size of this spout really helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space.
- Best for all drawing WLC Patterns into 8 oz cup, all patterns opoosible!! Great results with a clear small leave lines and easy draging and dropping techniques.
- Minior scatches may appear for Polished coating (*see photo) as metal is at 0.7mm.
- Our prices are included the International shipping cost (so there will be no shipping chargeds at the check out) , If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons. The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $30 USD. Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
- Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping to you will be deducted from your refund.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
We believe the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to measure as we can use its number for precise measurement, rather than judging by appearance or using an X and Y scale without numbers.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
W e promise to only send out jugs that pass the 2nd QC check. Our inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01 - 2 mm), including material, coloring etc.