You will get
- Ronin 380ml
- Ninja 400ml
- Kendo 400ml
- Musketeer 1 600ml
Color Coating Notes
- The color plating (Teflon & Electroplating) application gives the jug a more attractive.
- At Jibbi Jug we take the highest of care with the manufacturer to achieve even more sophisticated, decorative finishes that are both beautiful and durable and ensure that the standard of all coatings is acceptable.
- In some area there will be a slight different color tones, and in very rare cases, *tiny soft spots, light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the external and internal surface on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, machineing, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments. This is common to all jugs when paint coatings to stainless steels surfaces .
- There would be some unavoidable abrasions purely based on how the product needs to work and is not a defect. (*see photo)
- To make a shipping cost as low at no extra charges, our prices are included AUSPOST International shipping cost (not a courier service), it is your responsibility to track your parcel and contact your National Postal Services in case of custom charges or attempted delivery, pick up your parcel. We have no control of external issues that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $50 USD or If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping $50 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
- If you need a Door to Door service (DHL/TNT/UPSP/ETC) please select and pay extra at check out.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
RONIN NINJA KENDO MUS
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use.
Color plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS TEFLON COATING?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, but eventually it will peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties not last longer.
Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail and degradation after month or years.
Teflon is a material often used as a non-stick coating on cookware. Occasionally, Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using, which reduces its non-stick properties.
At JibbiJug we take the highest of care with the manufacturer to ensure that the standard of all coatings is acceptable. There would be some unavoidable abrasions and Peeling off after even first used with high heat or touch other material. Please be advised that this damage issued after used we will not provide refund or return in respect thereof.
We highly recommended you steam the milk in other stainless steel jug and then transfer to a teflon jug, or buy an electroplating options for less damage and last longer.
WASH & CARE
Not dishwasher proof.
Hand wash only.
Not chemical resistance and color retention.