The KENDO Steel = A short, pointy spout that is best for super-contrast and minimizing wash-out where you can generate a heavier lines by apply more pressure.
- Kendo 0.8 for BASIC pattern, is best suited to any patterns that require a certain amount of pushing, the more you wiggle to create a pattern, the more intricate and defined the lines become.
- It all stems from wrist control, and presents with less wash off (as a result of the shorter spout) to create striking definition and clarity.
- Kendo 0.8 for Intricate pattern or Small leave, always make sure the tip of the spout is about 2 mm away from the surface and wiggle out with a certain amount of weight !!
- Idea for a Female Barista or Asian that have quite a small hand that best suit with small handle.
- The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded. We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
- We charge a flat rate for International shipping to all countries, our prices are included Courier UPS Express services (at 500g per jug.) It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g). If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping minumum of $60 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct ***full address (*Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
STEEL KENDO 0.8