You will get
- kungfu Steel 350ml
- kendo 400ml
- Tote bag
- 2 x Enamel Pin (Fox & Swan)
Color Coating Notes
- Electroplating is the process of coating metal object with a very thin layer of another metal by applying a direct electric current.
- Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use.
- Teflon is a material used as a non-stick coating on cookware. Occasionally, Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using, which reduces its non-stick properties.
- We highly recommended you to steam the milk with other Stainless Steel jug and then transfer to a Teflon Jug.
- At JibbiJug we take the highest of care with the manufacturer to ensure that the standard of all coatings is acceptable. There would be some unavoidable abrasions and Peeling off after even first used with high heat or touch other material.
- Please be advised that any abrasion after used we will not provide refund or return in respect thereof.
- In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- What we can however assure you is that your jug is still operational and the scratches will not affect your latte art or milk frothing. As with everything, once
- To make a shipping cost as low at no extra charges, our prices are included AUSPOST International shipping cost (not a courier service), it is your responsibility to track your parcel and contact your National Postal Services in case of custom charges or attempted delivery, pick up your parcel. We have no control of external issues that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $50 USD or If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping $50 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
- If you need a Door to Door service (DHL/TNT/UPSP/ETC) please select and pay extra at check out.
Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Kungfu ST + Kendo + Tote bag + Pins
WHAT IS ELECTROPLATING?
Electroplating is the process of coating one metal or metal object with a very thin layer of another metal, typically by applying a direct electric current.
- Electroplating Color can be worn off over months and years of use and wear.
- COLOR plating eventually wears off, but the rate of tarnish can vary greatly depending on the piece
WHAT IS Teflon Coating?
A non-stick surface is a surface engineered to reduce the ability of other materials to stick to it. Better-quality coatings are more durable, and less likely to peel and flake, and keep their non-stick properties for longer.
- Today, many consumers safely and happily use metal utensils on nonstick coatings with no issues. The problem is when there is an expectation about “perfection”, because all coatings will eventually fail over a month or years. Modern coatings can be used with light scraping of metal tools with very little degradation.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
COLOR COATING NOTES!
- All JIBBIJUG are made by stainless steel 304 grade (excluded Original series) adding Color plating to an item to make it appear more precious and attractive. You may be aware that there are slightly different color tone in different area and also may have a tiny soft spot in the metal happen in rare cases which almost invisible or none depending on the color schemes, methods, finished and material of coatings and surface chemical treatments.
- The Color Plating is only coating for outside of the jug, not to plating the inside of the jug. But you will see some color adhere to the stainless steel inside of the jug as its deposit the metal finish. You may see a light haze or fine scratch line on the metal in side the jug, It is a normal condition which it was not a defect from Electroplating method.
- For Teflon Coating is coated for Outside and Inside of the jug to get the benefits of non-stick and easy to clean.
- Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.