Handle Free MILK JUG 420ml - Taller but smaller body
Magic can happen. Introducing the latest milk jug by Jibbijug...The Magic- Handle free that increase the height to 10 cm and smaller body at 7 cm for easy grap.
The Magician combines the best features of other jugs, and creates a milk jug which literally works like magic.
- Size and weight of the Warrior. (420ml)
- Same Body as Ronin but Increase in height which allows you to pour into cups of 300ml
- Sharp but nout super pointy and with round tip (See close up photo*
- Unique design with new height/ body shape and spout (Sharp with round tip) in the market
- Medim weight that perfect for drawing and right pushing amount through the crema
- Perfect height just right to hang the jug on the machine for high volume cafe
- In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. What we can however assure you is that your jug is still operational and the scratches will not affect your latte art or milk frothing. As with everything, once we wash or use regularly new scratches will appear.
- Reason why? We selected a specific metal sheet to get exactly the same weight as our Warrior series for maximum control, so this metal material can not make such a flawless finish.
- We charge a flate rate for International shipping to all countries, our prices are included AUSPOST or Economic Courier services (depend on availability in each countries).
- It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $50 USD per Jug (500g). If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping minumum of $50 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
NOTES REGARDING COLOR COATING
The application of color plating (Electroplating) to our products, is to make it appear more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. The blue color will be easily shown your finger print after first used and it is not a color defect, after micro cloth wipe it will be disappeared.
Teflon Coating is applied to both external, and internal surfaces of the jug, to provide a non-stick surface to the entire jug, this teflon is not last longing as it can have a scratches after being touched by otyher materials.
All jugs are made from a mould and are produced on a machine which bends the sheet metal. In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. What we can however assure you is that your jug is still operational and the scratches will not affect your latte art or milk frothing. As with everything, once we wash or use regularly new scratches and Finger prints will appear.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
Electroplating so the color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.
Pleased choose items carefully when ordering, We do not offer refunds on ordered items unless they are subject to conditions of our refund policy.
- Ensure you use this Paper Metric Scale to check the alignment quality, Never check only with the naked eye, Use this sheet to check.
- We do not refund any Alignment issues after any usage, Please check carefully before your FIRST use,
- We will let you Exchange, or Refund with Credit note if the items meets the following conditions below, (email to us within 3 days after received item)
- Items show no signs of use, wear or damage and are returned in the original packaging, or it will result in your warranty being void.
- We do not provide the shipping cost for any refunds or exchanges.
- The prices is included the shipping cost, therefore the amount of refund will be deduct from your total amount.
- You're entitled to a refund, replacement if:
- The item is faulty or damaged/ You were sent the wrong item or size (Contact us for Free Return Label)
- You are NOT entitled to a refund because:
- You just changed your mind
- You found the product cheaper at another store
- You don't like it
- You bought the wrong size
- The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it. This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.
This is not Faulty or defective products.
- Factory Material marks (scratches/small dents) are merely cosmetic from polishing process inside or outside the jug and in no way toxic or effect the pours.
- Heat Marks appears from the laser process to joint the handle and body together with high heat.
- Color marks (Light haze or fine scratch or soft spots) may appear during the color coating process.
- Spout / Handle alignment within 2mm*. (*Qc from Paper Matrix Scale, not accepted any Eye naked or Ruler)
- Teflon coating is peel off or scratches as a result of after used and interaction with other utensils or heated it.
- Return shipping will be your own cost, as all jugs has been carefully inspected for quality before shipping. (1-2mm Tolerance acceptance for Spout and Handle alignment or Color coating issues )
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason , The shipping fees will not be reimbursed unless it is Faulty or Damage to the item has occurred during shipping.
- Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping $50 USD per Jug (500g) will be deducted from your refund.
- By ordering with JIBBIJUG, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.