The Unique JIBBI's design features a flat slanted top that reaches each and every tight space of the cup. New signature Laser gripping style from that create a comfortable, silky yet supple feel.
- The Airforce design follow the Aircarft engineering design. This Air Forfce focuses on the milk flow that helping the froth to pour in the cup , not the liquid.
- The superpointy spout is super advantage to create the best definition for drawing lines.
- Ideas for Best for Non-skill Barista/ Home barista Best for all basic Patterns Slanted Top design.
- Laser welded handle
- 0.8mm Thickness at 190g Suits one cup, sizes 3-12oz
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times of Polishing or Coating, the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire marks on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason.
- In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There is no imperfections on the exterior but a thin wire markings on the inside of the milk pitcher.
- Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as our Refund, Return, QC, Color coating, Material marks ,No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track and contact about your parcel with UPS.
- We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- We only ship to the address that you entered at check out. If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons .The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address included Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone (International form) at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is Damage.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. However, we have declared your items at low value for you so please enjoy .
Please choose carefully as we do not offer any refunds on purchases made unless the product is faulty. We check all the jugs with tolereance 1-2mm passed QC before posting them to you.
Should you receive a jug and are not 100% happy with it, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
To return or exchange your piece, please email or phone to advise us. We will email you back with all the relevant information. Customers will be required to pay for return postage. ($60 USD per 1 JUG)
We will happily exchange or provide a credit note for items that are returned complete and unused in the original packaging (to ensure protection while in transit). Items must be returned to us within 14 days of invoice and must include the original sales receipt.
If you make an error during the ordering process, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue and gladly exchange the item ordered, with the item you intended to purchase.
Please ensure that you keep your postal receipt until we have confirmed that we have received the returned parcel.
Not Faulty or defect, No refund
Factory Material marks (scratches/small dents) are merely cosmetic from polishing process inside or outside the jug and in no way toxic or effect the pours.
Heat Marks appears from the laser process to joint the handle and body together with high heat.
Color marks (Light haze or fine scratch or soft spots) may appear during the color coating process.
Alignment: Spout / Handle/ Any parts of the jug will have tolerance about 2mm* as all stainless steel have their own material tenacity. (*Qc from Paper Matrix Scale, not accepted any Eye naked or Ruler)
Teflon coating is peel off or scratches as a result of after used and interaction with other utensils or heated it.