New Arrival- Get 5% off and start your drawing skills now.!
- The Iron Man is a mutation of two of our milk jug designs. It embraces the Musketeer's body with a rounded tip.
- The milk jug is light, weighing in at 190g , It is great for every pattern but performs best for new school drawing art.
- This light weight jug will facilitate drawing and feels like a pen that works like a magic wand for weaving milk foam across the canvas.
- This Style of the Spout flows well, drys quickly and draw cleanly.
- The Iron man enhances more small shadow leaf from 10 to 15 layers without hassle and a little practice .
- The Spout's lip helps to carry and drag the foam line without any bleeding as long as you use a wet to semi foam.
- This is one of JIBBI's favourite drawing jugs, without the need for any further modification to the spout.
- Light weight at 190g for best shadow leave with lots of layers.
- Short ergonomic handle designed to drop the milk pour straight down without any sliding angle that would create blurring at starting.
- 0.7mm Thickness designed to allow the user to modify the spout with ease.
- Comes with volume lines* , to indicate the amount of milk required and reduce wastage. (* a bit hard to see for black or rainbow plating)
- Electroplated inside and out. This is done to the highest standard.
- Come with Authentic Logo JIBBIJUG Logo at the bottom.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire mark on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason. In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There is no imperfections on the exterior but a thin wire markings on the inside of the milk pitcher.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track and contact about your parcel with UPS.
- We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries. We only ship to the address that you entered at check out.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons . The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address included Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone (International form) at the check out.
- We do not deliver to P.O. If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is Damage.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. However, we have declared your items at low value for you so please enjoy . Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc.
- Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page.
- By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Please be aware as this Pointed eagle is very sharp pointy and slope, you may experience pouring lop side and perhaps you may think the spout seems to be crooked. Here's a trick to keep the pours straight, When pouring, please make sure your arm is parallel with the jug and position your cup, handle and arm in right angle direction.