The Kendo 0.8mm = "A short, pointy spout that is best for super-contrast and minimizing wash-out where you can generate a heavier lines by apply more pressure.
The kendo milk pitcher comes in two variants.
- Kendo 0.8 = best for basic pattern pushing pattern that need a certain weight (185g) to form the pattern and more intricate line .. you can wiggle a lot of weight with less intention and the pattern still look clear without wash off as the spout design is shorter to create more details.
- Kendo 0.8 for BASIC pattern, is best suited to any patterns that require a certain amount of pushing, the more you wiggle to create a pattern, the more intricate and defined the lines become. It all stems from wrist control, and presents with less wash off (as a result of the shorter spout) to create striking definition and clarity.
- Kendo 0.8 for Intricate pattern or Small leave, always make sure the tip of the spout is about 2 mm away from the surface and wiggle out with a certain amount of weight.
- The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
NOTES REGARDS COLOR COATING
- TEFLON: Fast milk flow from non-stick properties (teflon).
- We highly recommened to buy an Electroplating Coating for last longer or Use with great care by steam the milk in other Pitchers then Transfer steamed milk to this jug for pours.
- Please be advised that this damages after used we will not provide refund or returns in respect thereof.
- Not last long and the color can damage or pelling off after used,
- Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using,
The plating application is to make the jugs more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect and does not rust.
- All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- The milk pitcher is dipped in solution during the electroplating process by attached to a fine wire and submerged into that solution. As a result it will leave a very fine wire mark on inside of the pitcher. This can not be avoid for authentication reason. In agreeing to purchase this Color Coating you accept that it’s not a defect but rather part of the production process. There is no imperfections on the exterior but a thin wire markings on the inside of the milk pitcher.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track and contact about your parcel with UPS.
- We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries. We only ship to the address that you entered at check out.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons . The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address included Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone (International form) at the check out.
- We do not deliver to P.O. If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is Damage.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. However, we have declared your items at low value for you so please enjoy . Read before you buy
Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc.
- Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page.
- By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Size 400ml Capacity.
- Spout 2.5 * 1.7 cm
- Pointed Eagle Spout with Narrow opening
- Approx. 6.8 cm Top x 8 cm Bottom diameter and 9.5 cm Height.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Grade 304
- 0.8 mm Thickness.
- Weight 180g.
- Maker - JIBBILITTLE.