The Kendo is designed with a short and pointy spout that excels in producing super-contrasted lines while minimizing wash-out. By applying more pressure, you can also create a heavier line with this spout.
Kendo 0.8mm is for basic pushing, patterns require a specific weight (180g) to form the pattern.
You can apply more weight with less intention, and the pattern will still appear clear without washing off.
For intricate patterns or small leaves, always ensure that the tip of the spout is about 2 mm away from the surface and wiggles out with a specific amount of weight.
The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short and protruded, with a hanging tip. We have been asked if this is a design defect, but we assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
To prolong the Teflon coating, I highly recommend steaming the milk with a separate Stainless Steel jug and then transferring it to a Teflon jug.
Consider buying an Electroplating Coating for longer-lasting use in a cafe or everyday setting.
NOTES ON COLOR COATING:
TEFLON: Allows for fast milk flow due to its non-stick properties.
- Non-stick jugs do not last forever. Unfortunately, Teflon coatings have a limited lifespan and, over time, these coatings will wear and the benefits of the coating will diminish.
- To make non-stick jugs last longer, only steam the milk in another pitcher and then transfer the steamed milk to the non-stick jug for pouring. Do not steam directly into a Teflon jug, as it may scratch the surface and cause overheating inside the jug.
- Use with care: Sharp or coarse metal objects like steam wands, milk thermometers, or clips may scratch the Teflon coating, like a frypan.
- Please note that, in case of any damage resulting from misuse, we will not provide any exchange, refund, or return for the product.
- This coating application is for aesthetic purposes. Please be advised that there may be slight variations in color tone and, in rare cases, some tiny soft spots on the metal due to differences in coating materials, surface treatments, and finishing methods.
- Wire markings on the inside of the milk jug are a normal occurrence during the electroplating process. The wire is used to hold the jug in place during electroplating, so the mark will appear after the process is complete. This marking does not signify any defect or poor production.
After the first use, fingerprints will easily show on the Matt Coating. This is not a color defect, and spraying the surface with Glass spray and wiping with a microfiber cloth will remove the marks.
Please take note that refunds or exchanges are not offered under the following conditions.
- Prior to shipment, all jugs are inspected. Please be aware that there may be small, but acceptable, variations in spouts left vs right, handle and body due to natural tenacity.
Handle alignment may vary by 1-2mm that meets an acceptable level of tolerance, but this does not affect the pouring or pouring technique
- Welding marks may be visible on the handle's inside from Laser welding, but it is not a defect and will not rust.
- During the polishing or coating process, the metal may come into contact with another object, causing minor scratches to the exterior and interior surfaces of the jug. While we strive to ensure that each jug is carefully inspected, there is no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a scratch-free surface, as indicated in our reference photos.
- By agreeing to purchase a colour-coated jug, you acknowledge that the aforementioned conditions are not defects but rather part of the production process, including minor scratches and factory marks on both the exterior and interior surfaces. Keep in mind that anything plated will naturally tarnish over time and with wear.
Read Before You Buy
- Please review our policies on QC, alignment, color coating, returns and refunds, and no change of mind. Agree to all policies before placing your order.
- Check the item's quality before first use. If you encounter any issues, please report them to us within 3 days of receiving the item, along with the order number and proof of unboxing.
- The color coating may peel, fade, or discolor over time.
- If there are any major coating issues or defects that were not mentioned before use, please contact us within 3 days to arrange a replacement.
- Note that signs of used jugs will void the return policy.
- Our prices include DHL EXPRESS shipping ($60 /jug) with no additional fees at checkout.
- Please ensure the correct delivery address as JIBBIJUG will not issue refunds or replacements for incorrectly entered addresses.
- Local taxes, import/customs duties, and additional costs are not included in shipping fees and are the responsibility of the customer. If there are charges for your order that you do not want to pay for, JIBBJUG will not refund or reimburse your order.
- Your items have been declared as low value though. Enjoy!
- Size 400ml Capacity.
- Spout 2.5 * 1.7 cm
- Pointed Eagle Spout with Narrow opening
- Approx. 6.8 cm Top x 8 cm Bottom diameter and 9.5 cm Height.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Grade 304
- 0.8 mm Thickness.
- Weight 180g.
- Maker - JIBBILITTLE.