The Kendo 0.8mm = a sharp triangle spout and shorter lip
The kendo milk pitcher comes in two variants.
- Kendo 0.8 = best for basic pattern pushing pattern that need a certain weight (185g) to form the pattern and more intricate line .. you can wiggle a lot of weight with less intention and the pattern still look clear without wash off as the spout design is shorter to create more details.
- Kendo 0.8 for BASIC pattern, is best suited to any patterns that require a certain amount of pushing, the more you wiggle to create a pattern, the more intricate and defined the lines become. It all stems from wrist control, and presents with less wash off (as a result of the shorter spout) to create striking definition and clarity.
- Kendo 0.8 for Intricate pattern or Small leave, always make sure the tip of the spout is about 2 mm away from the surface and wiggle out with a certain amount of weight !!
- The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
NOTES REGARDS COLOR COATING
- Pro = Fast milk flow from non-stick properties (teflon).
- CON =
- Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using,
- Not last long and the color can damage or pelling off after used,
- Please be advised that this damages after used we will not provide refund or returns in respect thereof.
- We highly recommened to buy an Electroplating Coating for last longer or Use with great care by steam the milk in other Pitchers then Transfer steamed milk to this jug for pours.
The application of color plating to our products, is to make it appear more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. As we are using 3 primary colors mix to get the blue one.
- We charge a flat rate for International shipping to all countries, our prices are included AUSPOST or Economic Courier services (depend on availability in each countries).
- It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $50 USD per Jug (500g). If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping minumum of $50 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Size 400ml Capacity.
- Spout 2.5 * 1.7 cm
- Pointed Eagle Spout with Narrow opening
- Approx. 6.8 cm Top x 8 cm Bottom diameter and 9.5 cm Height.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Grade 304
- 0.8 mm Thickness.
- Weight 180g.
- Maker - JIBBILITTLE.