KUNGFU 380ml: NEW evolutionary of art in a small cup, Our new design features a taller body and an eagle-inspired spout, allowing for precise control over froth and milk flow while getting you closer to the surface - even in tight spaces. Perfect for creating intricate latte art with ease.
- 380ml, Suit 3-12 oz cups
- Fit 12 oz or 300ml with a Double espresso
- Drawing Lightweight (160g) for Male/ Bigger handle
- Right size for a small cup, use less milk for 5- 10oz cup
- The perfect new taller body
- The spout and body help you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space.
- Suit small size cup 3-10oz only.
There may be dents or factory marks on the jug, mainly at the bottom. These imperfections are due to the material being 0.7mm thick, which makes it easier to get factory marks or dents than thicker materials. They are not defects or damages from transit.
- The Wire markings on the inside of the milk jug are a normal occurrence during the electroplating process. The wire is used to hold the jug in place during electroplating, so the mark will appear after the process is complete. This marking does not signify any defect or poor production.
Rainbow-plated jugs come in a spectrum of colors, so expect to see a variety of colors on each jug. Occasionally, small soft spots may appear but they are not considered defects.
After the first use, fingerprints will easily show on the Matt Coating. This is not a color defect, and spraying the surface with Glass spray and wiping with a microfiber cloth will remove the marks.
- When your pour is crooked, you may assume that the spout or handle of the jug is misaligned. However, the jug's spout and handle aren't causing the uneven pour as they're produced within acceptable tolerance limits. The sharply pointed spout is intentionally shaped like an eagle's beak and is designed to create clean, defined lines, and bold contrasts.
- Compared to pitchers with large spouts, this design requires a steady hand and precise movements due to its pointed shape, leaving little room for error. While challenging at first, practice will undoubtedly enhance your pouring skills. I would advise against blaming the tool before examining other factors.
- During a tulip pour, beginners often tilt the cup or hold the pitcher unevenly, causing crooked pours. To prevent this, keep the cup level and align the spout center, ensuring your arm stays parallel to the cup. Slowly pour onto a dry canvas in the center and keep the spout close to the surface. Avoid lifting it too quickly or too high, as this can cause the pitcher to lose its position, resulting in a lopsided pour!.
- The pitcher can assist you in mastering a highly useful skill once you become familiar with it through practice. However, if you have difficulty holding cups and pitchers correctly and prefer a simpler pour, we suggest considering our rounded spout model.
Please take note that refunds or exchanges are not offered under the following conditions.
- Prior to shipment, all jugs are inspected. Please be aware that there may be small, but acceptable, variations in spouts left vs right, handle and body due to natural tenacity.
Handle alignment may vary by 1-2mm that meets an acceptable level of tolerance, but this does not affect the pouring or pouring technique
- Welding marks may be visible on the handle's inside from Laser welding, but it is not a defect and will not rust.
- During the polishing or coating process, the metal may come into contact with another object, causing minor scratches to the exterior and interior surfaces of the jug. While we strive to ensure that each jug is carefully inspected, there is no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a scratch-free surface, as indicated in our reference photos.
- By agreeing to purchase a colour-coated jug, you acknowledge that the aforementioned conditions are not defects but rather part of the production process, including minor scratches and factory marks on both the exterior and interior surfaces. Keep in mind that anything plated will naturally tarnish over time and with wear.
Read Before You Buy
- Please review our policies on QC, alignment, color coating, returns and refunds, and no change of mind. Agree to all policies before placing your order.
- Check the item's quality before first use. If you encounter any issues, please report them to us within 3 days of receiving the item, along with the order number and proof of unboxing.
Choose colors based on names, not photos. Some items may lack photos or accurate links.
- The color coating may peel, fade, or discolor over time.
- If there are any major coating issues or defects that were not mentioned before use, please contact us within 3 days to arrange a replacement.
- Note that signs of used jugs will void the return policy.
- Our prices include DHL EXPRESS shipping ($60 /jug) with no additional fees at checkout.
- Please ensure the correct delivery address as JIBBIJUG will not issue refunds or replacements for incorrectly entered addresses.
- Local taxes, import/customs duties, and additional costs are not included in shipping fees and are the responsibility of the customer. If there are charges for your order that you do not want to pay for, JIBBJUG will not refund or reimburse your order.
- Your items have been declared as low value though. Enjoy!
As the jugs are made of stainless steel they have their natural tenacity and each part of the process establishes an ongoing tolerance and variance. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
We also well know that every customer have different ideas and method for checking the alignment or any parts of the milk jug. However at JIBBIJUG we use Paper Metric Scale method to indicate the tolerance in metric units. We believed that the Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check and ensure it is within the acceptable and desired tolerance range rather than judging by visual appearance which may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the completion of manufacturing we will place the jug upside down to position the tip of the spout at the mid point of the scale then placing the rim of the jug both left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. Finally, we will check the handle placement and if it is aligned within the scale measurement.
However everything will have a slight tolerance due to natural material tenacity, so you will find small but acceptable variations between jugs with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in the production process.
We will always ensure individual checks before packing and quality control and that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping. This includes all aspects of the final product such as finish, colour and alignment.