Ronin V2 (380ml) Introducing the 380ml NEW & IMPROVED SERIES!
- With a beautifully designed soft edge handle, it provides the ultimate grip for an effortless drawing experience. Plus, with an additional 10g in weight compared to our previous Ronin v1, it's perfect for creating basic patterns and drawings.
- Not only that, but it comes with a choice of two stunning finishes - matt or shiny. Don't miss out on this game-changing addition to your art toolkit!
- Great weight at 150g, 10g heavier than Ronin 1 which firmly supports all basic pours (Heart, Rosetta, Tulips and Swan)
- Be able to pour any Complex Drawing patterns into a 200ml cup. (Animal Drawing)
- Soft nice grips Better Grain finish.
- JIBBIJUG LOGO at the bottom.
- There may be dents or factory marks on the jug, mainly at the bottom. These imperfections are due to the material being 0.7mm thick, which makes it easier to get factory marks or dents than thicker materials. They are not defects or damages from transit.
- Rainbow-plated jugs come in a spectrum of colors, so expect to see a variety of colors on each jug. Occasionally, small soft spots may appear, but they are not considered defects.
- After the first use, fingerprints will easily show on the Matt Coating. This is not a color defect, and spraying the surface with Glass spray and wiping with a microfiber cloth will remove the marks.
- When your pour is crooked, you may assume that the spout or handle of the jug is misaligned. However, the jug's spout and handle aren't causing the uneven pour as they're produced within acceptable tolerance limits. The sharply pointed spout is intentionally shaped like an eagle's beak and is designed to create clean, defined lines, and bold contrasts.
- Compared to pitchers with large spouts, this design requires a steady hand and precise movements due to its pointed shape, leaving little room for error. While challenging at first, practice will undoubtedly enhance your pouring skills. I would advise against blaming the tool before examining other factors.
During a tulip pour, beginners often tilt the cup or hold the pitcher unevenly, causing crooked pours. To prevent this, keep the cup level and align the spout center, ensuring your arm stays parallel to the cup. Slowly pour onto a dry canvas in the center and keep the spout close to the surface. Avoid lifting it too quickly or too high, as this can cause the pitcher to lose its position, resulting in a lopsided pour!.
- The pitcher can assist you in mastering a highly useful skill once you become familiar with it through practice. However, if you have difficulty holding cups and pitchers correctly and prefer a simpler pour, we suggest considering our rounded spout model.
Please carefully assess the quality condition of our milk jugs as refunds or exchanges are not available.
- Prior to shipment, all jugs are inspected. Please be aware that there may be small, but acceptable, variations in the spouts, handles, and bodies between the left and right sides due to natural tenacity and tolerance in the production process.
- Handle alignment may vary by 1-2mm, which falls within an acceptable tolerance level and does not impact pouring or pouring technique.
- Laser welding will leave visible marks on the inside of the handle, but this is not a defect and will not lead to rusting.
- While polishing or coating the metal, it may come into contact with another object, resulting in minor scratches on the exterior and interior surfaces of the jug. Although we make efforts to carefully inspect each jug, we cannot guarantee that every stainless steel product will be completely scratch-free.
- By agreeing to purchase a color-coated jug, you acknowledge that the mentioned conditions are not defects but rather part of the production process, which may include minor scratches and factory marks on both the exterior and interior surfaces. Please note that any plated item will naturally tarnish over time and with use.
Read Before You Buy
- Review our QC, alignment, color coating, return/refund, and No Change of Mind policies before placing your order. Please agree to these policies.
- Check item quality before first use. If you have any issues, please report us within 3 days of receiving it, along with the order number and proof of Unboxing.
- No refunds allowed for a change of mind or incorrect selections or after used.
- Color coating may peel, fade, or discolour over time.
- Contact us within 3 days to replace major coating issues or defects not mentioned before use.
- Signs of used jugs void Return policies
- Our prices cover DHL EXPRESS shipping ($60/jug) without extra charges at checkout.
- Ensure accurate delivery addresses as refunds or replacements won't be issued for incorrect entries.
- Additional costs like local taxes, import/customs duties are not included and are your responsibility. JIBBIJUG won't refund or reimburse orders for unwanted charges.
- Your items are declared as low value. Enjoy!
- As the milk jugs are made of stainless steel, there may be slight variations in tolerance during production. However, at JIBBIJUG, we ensure that these variances remain within acceptable levels.
- To maintain consistency, we use the Paper Metric Scale method to check and indicate tolerance in metric units, as different customers may have varying methods for measuring alignment. This method helps us ensure that the jug is within the desired tolerance range instead of relying on visual inspection alone, which can lead to incorrect assumptions.
- When manufacturing is completed, we place the jug upside down to position the spout's tip at the midpoint of the scale, then align the rim of the jug left and right until it meets the same number on the scale. We also check the handle placement and ensure it aligns with the same scale measurement. However, there may still be acceptable variations of 1-2mm due to natural material tenacity during the production process.
- Before packaging and shipping, we conduct individual checks and quality control to ensure that all JIBBIJUG products meet our strictest standards. This includes checking the finish, color, and alignment of the final product.