The Sumo 700ml milk jug is the new BIG BROTHER on the block
- It’s lightweight at only 200g with a paint brush like spout.
- The fine and smooth edges of the tip allow consistently smooth dragging and the delivery of clean multiple layers of shadow leaves.
- The body of the milk jug is designed to support the WLC Cup 300ml, and the wide bottomed diameter helps pouring allowing a thick/ glossy crema, and any style on the canvas. When held there is an immediate connection to project.
- The Tip of the spout is designed to help dragging of lines without bleeding.
- This style of Spout makes it easy to draw neatly and quickly with a steady milk flow which does not require too much pressure.
- This is a Jibbi favourite that great for basic and advance, and took more than a year to design from concept to 3D modding until completion.
- 0.7mm Thickness, Light weight at 200g for best shadow leave with lots of layers.
- Short ergonomic handle designed to drop the milk pour straight down without any sliding angle that would create blurring at the start.
- Unique spout combine three componets of Pointy & Rounded & Wide.
- Come with Authentic Logo JIBBIJUG Logo at the bottom.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer.
- This marks is not a defect and does not rust. All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any parts of the jug due to their natural tenacity.
- We cceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production by monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
- In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal outer and internal surface of the jug. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- Another way of authenticating the milk jug is that you will notice that there are slight abrasive markings inside the jugs as a result of our Unique electroplating process. Although this may look as a defect it is not. This is known as Electrodeposition. This results in authentic , protecting, and extending the lifespan of the milk jug.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track and contact about your parcel with UPS.
- We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- We only ship to the address that you entered at check out. If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons .
- The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address included Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone (International form) at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is Damage.
- Any customs, import duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the recipient and are charged once the parcel reaches its country of destination. However, we have declared your items at low value for you so please enjoy .
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return, No Change of mind Policies and etc. Please click and read all bullets on the right or at bottom of the page. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Sumo - Shadow Leaves "Light weight"
Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases tiny soft spots or scratches on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Electroplating is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch lines may appear on the internal or external surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. The blue color will be easily shown your finger print after first used and it is not a color defect, after micro cloth wipe it will be disappeared.
All jugs are made from a mould and are produced on a machine which bends the sheet metal. In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches. What we can however assure you is that your jug is still operational and the scratches will not affect your latte art or milk frothing. As with everything, once we wash or use regularly new scratches and Finger prints will appear.
RoseGold / Blue Plating, these Colors can causes the copper or blue at the surface to oxidize in a normal manner. You will find a mark or stain or tarnish on the surface. This is not a defect or used jug. Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
WASH & CARE!
- Not dishwasher proof,
- Hand wash only.
- Not chemical resistance and color retention.
Electroplating color will be last longer, however some series are coated by other methods like Teflon or Painting (Classic), so we love to recommend the users using hand washing with delicate care to keep the color last as long as possible. Do not soak in Chemical, the color will get abrasion.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer any refunds on purchases made unless the product is faulty. We check all the jugs with tolereance 1-2mm passed QC before posting them to you.
Should you receive a jug and are not 100% happy with it, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
To return or exchange your piece, please email or phone to advise us. We will email you back with all the relevant information. Customers will be required to pay for return postage. ($60 USD per 1 JUG)
We will happily exchange or provide a credit note for items that are returned complete and unused in the original packaging (to ensure protection while in transit). Items must be returned to us within 14 days of invoice and must include the original sales receipt.
If you make an error during the ordering process, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue and gladly exchange the item ordered, with the item you intended to purchase.
Please ensure that you keep your postal receipt until we have confirmed that we have received the returned parcel.
Not Faulty or defect, No refund
Factory Material marks (scratches/small dents) are merely cosmetic from polishing process inside or outside the jug and in no way toxic or effect the pours.
Heat Marks appears from the laser process to joint the handle and body together with high heat.
Color marks (Light haze or fine scratch or soft spots) may appear during the color coating process.
Alignment: Spout / Handle/ Any parts of the jug will have tolerance about 2mm* as all stainless steel have their own material tenacity. (*Qc from Paper Matrix Scale, not accepted any Eye naked or Ruler)
Teflon coating is peel off or scratches as a result of after used and interaction with other utensils or heated it.