The Warrior x men is a mutant of Magician body and Warrior spout.
- The weight is at 180g is great for all basic patterns that use pushing technique.
- The medium weight help to set the pattern down easily and flight with thick creama. Suitable for Killing all Basic Patterns for Beginners who have less latteart skills.
- The wider and Super longer pointy spout will help to reach the surface easier.
- Dark roast/ Thick Crema / Gassy coffee Drawing / advance patterns is possible but reccommend in 8-10 oz cup
Comparision with a Magicain
- Same body/ 180g weight/ shape.
- Pointier/ wider spout compare to a Magician
- Leaves size will be wider compare to a Magician
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect (see last photo).
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any part of the jug due to their natural tenacity. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
You may find small but acceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production process. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons as we only ship to the address that you entered at check out. The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address (*Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and recipient´s Mobile phone) at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is faulty
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Alignment (1-2mm tolerance), Color coating, Refund, Return Policies before you buy. Please click and read all bullets on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Whilst all care is taken to ensure that every milk pitcher is produced to precise standards, we can not in any way guarantee any blemishes (Material mark inside of the milk pitcher) with respect to internal polishing of the milk pitcher itself.
As promised, the Jibbi jug milk pitcher is designed to assist on the pouring of milk and latte art patterns, and any minor blemish (marks) caused by standard polishing does not in any way affect the intended purpose.
Understandably you may have concerns that Scratches/ Laser Marks might in someway cause contamination, but we are confident that such scratches/ marks are merely cosmetic and in no way toxic.