The Warrior X-Men is suitable for beginners who have not yet mastered the rosetta pour and are unable to pour close to the surface.
- The wide and extra-long pointed spout helps in reaching the surface more easily.
- Best for fine lines and bold contrast.
- It fits 3-10 oz cups, but can also fit 12 oz cups with an Espresso shot.
- It weighs 180g and is 0.8mm thick, making it ideal for basic patterns that require the pushing technique.
- The medium weight helps to easily set the pattern down and push through thick crema. While advanced patterns, dark roasts, thick crema, and gassy coffee drawings are possible, it is recommended to use 8-10 oz cups.
- The UNISEX Laser Welded Handle adds versatility.
- Top diameter of 6.5cm and a height of 10cm.
- Rainbow-plated jugs come in a spectrum of colors, so expect to see a variety of colors on each individual jug. Occasionally, small soft spots may appear but they are not considered defects.
- If your pour is crooked, instead of blaming the tool, consider other factors. Our spout and handle are made within acceptable tolerance limits. The pointed spout is intentionally designed for clean lines and bold contrasts. However, it requires steady and precise movements due to its limited margin for error compared to a larger spout. With practice, your pouring skills will improve.
- To prevent crooked pours during a tulip, keep the cup level and align the spout center. Your arm should stay parallel to the cup. Pour slowly onto a dry canvas in the center, keeping the pitcher close to the surface. Avoid lifting it too quickly or too high, as this can cause the pour to become lopsided.
Please take note that refunds or exchanges are not offered under the following conditions.
- Before shipment, all jugs are inspected. Please be aware that there may be small, but acceptable, variations in spouts left vs right, handle and body due to natural tenacity.
Handle alignment may vary by 1-2mm that meets an acceptable level of tolerance, but this does not affect the pouring or pouring technique
- Welding marks may be visible on the handle's inside from Laser welding, but it is not a defect and will not rust.
- During the polishing or coating process, the metal may come into contact with another object, causing minor scratches to the exterior and interior surfaces of the jug. While we strive to ensure that each jug is carefully inspected, there is no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a scratch-free surface, as indicated in our reference photos.
Read Before You Buy
- Please review our policies on QC, alignment, color coating, returns and refunds, and no change of mind. Agree to all policies before placing your order.
- Check the item's quality before first use. If you encounter any issues, please report them to us within 3 days of receiving the item, along with the order number and proof of unboxing.
- The color coating may peel, fade, or discolor over time.
- If there are any major coating issues or defects that were not mentioned before use, please contact us within 3 days to arrange a replacement.
- Note that signs of used jugs will void the return policy.
- Our prices include DHL EXPRESS shipping ($60 /jug) with no additional fees at checkout.
- Please ensure the correct delivery address as JIBBIJUG will not issue refunds or replacements for incorrectly entered addresses.
- Local taxes, import/customs duties, and additional costs are not included in shipping fees and are the responsibility of the customer. If there are charges for your order that you do not want to pay for, JIBBJUG will not refund or reimburse your order.
- Your items have been declared as low value though. Enjoy!
- Please be aware that slight differences in color tones may be present in some areas and that there may be tiny soft spots or scratches on the metal in rare cases. The appearance of the coatings depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and materials used, as well as surface chemical treatments.
- The Color Electroplating is intended to appear only on the exterior surface of the jug, but may sometimes unintentionally appear on the interior. Color imperfections inside the jug are common to all jugs with color application and are not defects.
- The wire markings on the inside of the milk jug are a normal occurrence during the electroplating process. The wire is used to hold the jug in place during electroplating, so the mark will appear after the process is complete. This marking does not signify any defect or poor production.
- Different combinations of blue shades (such as Aqua, Purple, Dark Blue or Light Blue) may be present in one jug and this is normal and not a defect.
- Fingerprints are easily visible on the blue surface after the first use, but this is not a color defect and can be removed with a microfiber cloth.
- All jugs are made from a mold and produced by a machine that bends the sheet metal. As a result, the metal may come into slight contact with another object and get scratched. Although we take great care in examining each jug, we cannot guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a flawless surface. However, scratches will not affect the jug's functionality or ability to froth milk.
- Electroplating color will last longer, but some series are coated with other methods like Teflon or Painting, so we recommend delicate hand washing to preserve the color as long as possible. Do not soak in chemicals, as this can result in color abrasion.
- RoseGold/Blue Plating may cause the copper or blue at the surface to oxidize normally, resulting in marks, stains, or tarnish on the surface. This is not a defect and is expected over time and wear.
For washing and care
- The jug is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with delicate care.
- It is not chemical resistant and cannot retain color.
- Soak the jug with citric acid/vinegar/baking soda to remove stains and fingerprints or use a glass cleaner spray followed by wiping with a microfiber cloth.
- If using Caffeto "Coffee Machine Cleaning Powder," do not soak for more than 10 minutes and supervise to avoid uneven soaking or misuse that can cause color damage.