The KENDO = A sharp triangle spout and shorter tip.
0.7 mm milk pitcher is lighter than it’s Kendo 0.8 counterpart. Weighing at approximately 155g, it is best suited for latte art designs that require a lift pattern where you to raise your hand to create complex patterns.The lighter weight also helps baristas and latte artists to create newly invented patterns with fine definitions.
The Kendo 0.7 is recommended for
- Beginners and experienced baristas/latte artists who prefer a lighter milk pitchers or who struggle using heavier ones
- Beginners and experienced baristas/latte artists that want to improve their latte art techniques.-Basic, complex, pushing and lifting patterns.
The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging tip). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
NOTES REGARDS COLOR COATING
- Pro = Fast milk flow from non-stick properties (teflon).
- CON =
- Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using,
- Not last long and the color can damage or pelling off after used,
- Please be advised that this damages after used we will not provide refund or returns in respect thereof.
- We highly recommened to buy an Electroplating Coating for last longer or Use with great care by steam the milk in other Pitchers then Transfer steamed milk to this jug for pours.
The application of color plating to our products, is to make it appear more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug.
Color Imperfections will appear inside the jug, this is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Light haze or fine scratch line may appear on the internal surface of the jug. This is common to all jugs with an Electroplating application, and is not a defect.
You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. As we are using 3 primary colors mix to get the blue one.
- To make a shipping cost as low at no extra charges, our prices are included International Courier services. We ask that you continue to monitor the tracking for updates through the tracking link we sent. The delivery due date is only an estimate.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g). If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping minumum of $60 USD per jug will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Weight 150g.
- Laser Welded Handle.
- 0.7mm stainless steel Matt finished construction.
- Height 9.5 cm. X Botom 8 cm X Top 6.8cm
- 400ML capacity
- 304 Stainless Steel grade
- Maker: JIBBILITTLE