The KENDO = A sharp triangle spout and shorter tip.
0.7 mm milk pitcher is lighter than it’s Kendo 0.8 counterpart. Weighing at approximately 155g, it is best suited for latte art designs that require a lift pattern where you to raise your hand to create complex patterns.The lighter weight also helps baristas and latte artists to create newly invented patterns with fine definitions.
The Kendo 0.7 is recommended for
- Beginners and experienced baristas/latte artists who prefer a lighter milk pitchers or who struggle using heavier ones
- Beginners and experienced baristas/latte artists that want to improve their latte art techniques.-Basic, complex, pushing and lifting patterns.
The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded (hanging tip). We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
NOTES REGARDS COLOR COATING
- Pro = Fast milk flow from non-stick properties (teflon).
- CON =
- Teflon can develop scrapes and scratches as a result of interaction with other utensils or by using,
- Not last long and the color can damage or pelling off after used,
- Please be advised that this damages after used we will not provide refund or returns in respect thereof.
- We highly recommened to buy an Electroplating Coating for last longer or Use with great care by steam the milk in other Pitchers then Transfer steamed milk to this jug for pours.
The plating application is to make the jugs more attractive. Please be aware that there are slight different color tones in some area, and in rare cases, may have some tiny soft spots on the metal. It all depends on the color schemes, methods, finish, and material used for coating, and surface chemical treatments.
The Color Plating is application is only intended to appear on the exterior surface of the jug. But in most cases, such application may unintentionally appear inside the jug. This is common to all jugs with color application, and is not a defect.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect (see last photo).
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any part of the jug due to their natural tenacity. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
You may find small but acceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production process. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons as we only ship to the address that you entered at check out. The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address (*Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and recipient´s Mobile phone) at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is faulty
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Alignment (1-2mm tolerance), Color coating, Refund, Return Policies before you buy. Please click and read all bullets on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Weight 150g.
- Laser Welded Handle.
- 0.7mm stainless steel Matt finished construction.
- Height 9.5 cm. X Botom 8 cm X Top 6.8cm
- 400ML capacity
- 304 Stainless Steel grade
- Maker: JIBBILITTLE