- Musketeer V3 is a revised improved version of the Musketeer series. This improved design helps with drawing patterns where more elements are needed in the cup.
- The ergonomic handle helps the milk flow and drop straight down without lumping at the start and the lighter weight of 200g will improve the wiggle flow and drawing abilities even with more complex patterns.
- Not only for the complex animal designs, but also best for all basic patterns. We have also included volume lines inside the jug to minimise wastage.
What is the differences of V3 compared to V2?
- Light weight at 200g (40g lighter).
- Unisex ergonomic handle (to suit a variety of hand sizes).
- New handle designed to drop the milk pour straight down without any sliding angle that would create milk lumping.
- Comes with volume lines , to indicate the amount of milk required and reduce wastage.
- We have been asked if this is a design crooked or not Symmetry by how its look and feel, but can assure that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency and also we have developed the proper tools to ensure our Alignement is in 1-2mm tolereance.
- As the spout is uniquely designed whilst it takes a little time to master, once perfected it will make pouring more intricate and detailed. The downward angle of the spout is crafted to be narrow, sharp and straight. As you become more confident with this spout, the results will become more apparent, as you get proficient with the spout.
- Blue Cololr Plating: You will find a different combination of Blue shade (Aqua, Purple, Dark blue or light blue) in one jugs, It is normal and not a defect. As we are using 3 primary colors mix to get the blue one, so the results will be a blending shade of blue and not alway consistency.
- Rose Gold Color Plating: This Color which has more of a copper color than gold this causes the copper at the surface to oxidize in a normal manner. You will find a mark or stain or tarnish on the surface. This is not a defect or used jug. Anything plated will eventually tarnish with time and wear.
Please read carefully as we do not offer any refunds under the conditions mentioned below. We check all the jugs before posting them to you.
- There is a welding marks at the handle inside the jug from Laser welding to make your Handle last longer. This marks is not a defect (see last photo).
All stainless steel production will have a slight tolerance and variance occur from jug to jug or in any part of the jug due to their natural tenacity. This is no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.
You may find small but acceptable variations of handle alignment with a tolerance range of 1-2mm in Production process. We do monitor and test to ensure there are the same within the acceptable level of tolerance.
In the process unfortunately at times the metal might come into contact with another object that slightly scratches the metal. Whilst all care is taken in looking at each jug, there can be no guarantee that every stainless steel product will have a surface with no scratches.
- Our prices are included Courier UPS Express services ($60 per one jug.) It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reasons as we only ship to the address that you entered at check out. The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $60 USD per Jug (500g).
- Please provide us with a valid full address (*Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and recipient´s Mobile phone) at the check out. We do not deliver to P.O.
- If you receive a refund or ask for any refunds, the cost of shipping fees at $60 USD per one jug will be deducted from your refund unless the product is faulty
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Alignment (1-2mm tolerance), Color coating, Refund, Return Policies before you buy. Please click and read all bullets on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
Musketeer V3- Drawing Lightweight
Please be aware as this Pointed eagle is very sharp pointy and slope, you may experience pouring lop side and perhaps you may think the spout seems to be crooked. Here's a trick to keep the pours straight, When pouring, please make sure your arm is parallel with the jug and position your cup, handle and arm in right angle direction.