SEE 50% OFF FOR THIS ITEMS AT SALE PAGE
KUNGFU STEEL : 350ml "New evolutionary of art in small cup with our new JIBBIJUG Logo at the bottom of this jug.
- Light weight 160g Right size for small cup, use less milk for 5-8oz cup.
- The perfect new taller body and eagle pinty spoouyt really helps you to control the milk flow and get closer to the surface, even in a tight space."
- Best control in small cup 3-8oz but 12 oz with limited control.
JIBBI's Note for KENDO 400ml
- The kendo spout is specifically designed to be short, and protruded. We have been asked if this is a design defect but can assure customers that it is designed this way for pouring efficiency.
- We charge a flat rate for International shipping to all countries, our prices are included AUSPOST or Economic Courier services (depend on availability in each countries).
- It is your responsibility to track your parcel. We have no control of external issues (covid-19, Authorities) that may arisen in each countries.
- If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason, The shipping fees will not be reimbursed and we reserve the right to charge you for return shipping at $50 USD per Jug (500g). If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping minumum of $50 USD will be deducted from your refund.
- Please provide us with a correct full address (Name, Number, Street, City, State, Zip Code and Mobile phone) at the check out.
Read before you buy
- Please have a read of our information such as Our QC, Color coating, Refund, Return Policies and etc. before you buy, click bullet on the right. By ordering JIBBIJUG you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.
KUNGFU STEEL 350ml
Alignement & QC
We believe this Paper Metric Scale is the best way to check as we use the number for measure and don’t judge by appearance using eyesight or X & Y Scale without numbers, as it may create an incorrect assumption in some way.
At the warehouse, when it comes to checking the product before shipping, we will do double quality control inspection to prevent defects in your goods.
We promise to send out only the jugs that pass the 2nd QC, and the inspectors will discard any jugs that do not meet our company standards (*tolerance within 0.01- 2 mm), including material, coloring and etc.
- Each Jugs will have their own tolerance due to the material tenacity, so you will find a little different in any part of the jug or between different jugs, this is because of the material tenacity but we will try to control the tolerance within 1-2mm in mass production.
- All our jugs have been produced with the utmost care and attention. We are heavily involved in the production process and quality control. Some of our customers may have commented that the handle placement is not identical from jug to jug. Our manufacturer has informed us that there may be a difference or a tolerance of between 1mm-2mm jug to jug based on the laser process used to affix the handle to the jug. This in no way affects the pouring or the pouring technique.