SET OF 3 TINS (Included DHL EXPRESS)
- This is a tropical fruit character with a chamomile tea aroma that reminds me of my childhood having sweet mango and pineapple from a fruit kiosk in Thailand.
- We love the fact that he manages a farm as a Terroir based, Ecology based and Socially fair based. This makes the coffee even more valuable, we love to empower growers and drive sustainable by creating an environment where we all respect each other in the supply chain.
- Varietal : sydra from the official Nestlé coffee project in Ecuador
- Process: Wave nature
- 8 days tank anaeróbic dry fermentation
- Last two days mosto adding
- Lots of motion to even ferm and temp
- Out to dark room drying for 22 days with dehumidifiers
- Also lots of motion through out drying
- 3 month stabilization in dry cherry on double grain pro bags
- José “pepe” jijon was born 1974 in Brazil , his father was an Ecuador diplomat in Brazil.
- He love to to travel around the world, toatal of 120 countries in his life as an explorer.
- He was a Solo expeditionary, and a first Latin to solo climb the highest mountain of every continental mass (seven summits solo)
- He Started finca Soledad from scratch in 2010 with one of the first ever Typica mejorado and Sydra cultivar lots in north Ecuador ( Imbabura province )
- He replanted the farm with shade 25.000 trees and an equal amount of coffee plants
- It’s a very small artisan family ran enterprise .